Vikram Sarabhai Shishyavrutti Yojana :-
Vikram Sarabhai Shishyavrutti Yojana 2023 This scholarship’s goal is to promote and assist Gujarati rural students who are less fortunate economically to pursue science-related higher education. This scholarship is known as the Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Yojana Development Scholarship.
Vikram Sarabhai Shishyavrutti Yojana 2023 Overview
- Name of Scheme : Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Scheme
- Beneficiary : Students studying in class 8th
- Scholarships available : 100000
- purpose : For the development of children
- Last date of application : 20th January 2023
- Date of Selection : 22nd January 2023
- Official website : Click Here
Each year, a total of ten (10) scholarships will be given out. There will be at least 5 female recipients of each of the 10 scholarships.
Students in class 8 who live in rural Gujarat and have less than 1.5 lakhs in annual family income are eligible to apply.
For students presently enrolled in class 10 who intend to enrol in the scientific stream the following year, an additional 10 scholarships are available for the academic year 2022–2023 only. If chosen, these pupils will receive a two-year scholarship worth 30,000 during class 11 and 30,000 during class 12.
A scholarship worth will be given to chosen pupils
The 2023 Vikram Sarabhai Incentive Scholarship Program Document List
- Aadhaar Proof and a student’s photo are required documents for the Vikas Shishyavrithi Yojana.
- Income certificate issued by Tehsildar, Revenue Officer (Mamalatdar), Taluka Magistrate, Collector, DM, ADM, or any other officer of equal standing. The whole annual/year family income should be stated explicitly on the certificate.
- Class 7 mark sheet from the standard student certificate, or Class 9 mark sheet in the case of Class 10 pupils applying for scholarships.
Important Link :-
Official website :- Click Here
Application Process :- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Exam Center List :- Click Here